I'm beginning to realize that I just don't take enough Instagram photos. Shame on me. Still, I love the idea of posting my week in pictures...which is why I keep coming back for more. Shall we begin?
Clockwise from top left:
- My body went "Get your butt back on the elliptical!" and I listened. I wish that happened more often. I hadn't had a good workout since June or July so it was looong overdue. I didn't wimp out, either. Five plus miles and the first episode of Homeland. Done.
- If a single photo could sum up a whole week, this would be it. Studying, studying, and more studying.
- Always keep your carbs handy. The bakery down the street from us closed this week (boo!), and my son had to have just one more baguette. He stuck it there and it looked so funny...like a second edible shifter.
- I am pretty sure my cat can read.
- My riveting dinner companions.
- Kiddo is going to be walking to the library a couple blocks from his school a few days this semester. We wanted him to be able to call us and let us know he got there safely, but didn't want to pay a fortune for a phone he would only use a couple times a month. We opted for this old school prepay phone. It's perfect for him. To set it up, I had to tap into my flip phone skills from 2004.
- My studious husband. He's such a hard worker.
- Saturday morning reading session. It takes real talent to read with a cat on your head.
I'm so glad this is a four day week for me. I don't know who decided there should be a fall break day at the college, but I could kiss them. I've been up to my eyeballs in papers, exam prep, and resume building. Nothing leaves a mom/college student feeling more inadequate than trying to build an impressive grad school resume. PTO counts as community service, right?