There have been some superheroes over the years, of course, but for the most part he chooses to portray classic characters and is very un-kidlike in his decision making process. This kid was meant to be mine.
Instead of forking over big bucks for something he will only wear once, we get creative and stake out thrift stores months in advance. Because at one point he had a 4 year plan for Halloween costumes. And stuck with it. This one's for you, Kid.
Upon searching through dozens of discs containing our old photos, I realized that Jack Sparrow and Napoleon Dynamite are missing. Those were two of his best years! Jack was identical in every way, and his Napoleon costume was all out: the glasses, wig, and I Love Tater Tots shirt.
- Below are 3 photos featuring elements of his costume.
- Put your guess in the comments section.
- I will put the names of those who correctly guess in a hat Tuesday evening and have Little Man pick the winner.
- I will announce the winner in my Halloween post and put a call-out for your email (if you're a no-reply blogger).
- A $10 Amazon e-card will be delivered to your inbox!